Gold Mine Tour
8:45 am to 5:00 pm
tickets are first come first serve
last tour departs at 5:00 pm
Tours depart at least every 30 minutes
Jackets are recommended
You Can Be Part of This Gold Mining Adventure!
Descend 1000 feet in America's
Only Vertical Shaft Gold Mine Tour
Experience the "Old West" as it was for hard rock gold miners of "The World’s Greatest Gold Camp," Cripple Creek, Colorado.
Really get into Colorado
- Vertically descend 100 stories into the earth.
- Witness the evolution of underground mining.
- View gold veins in their natural state.
- Ride an underground tram air locomotive.
- Experience the sights and sounds of mining equipment.
- Less then a quarter mile of flat and level walking required.
Receive With Your Tour